- 3 1/2 pounds boneless tenderloin of pork
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 2T. Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 pound Shelled Pistachios
- Grind the Pistachios and until they are finely chopped
- Coat the pork in the mixture with browns sugar sand Dijon mustard
- Cover the pork with foil and roast at 400 degrees for 45 minutes
- Remove foil and cook for 15 minutes more to crisp the outside.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes to rest.
- 2 tangerines, sliced thin, seeds removed
- 2 cups tangerine juice
- 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon whole cloves
- Place a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the chunks of butter, tangerines, tangerine juice, brown sugar, water, and spices.
- Slowly cook the liquid down to a syrupy glaze; this should take about 30 to 40 min.
Recipe by Joseph Fasy.